Better Retirement Outcomes
KFG’s corporate solutions help business owners and company administrators develop and manage custom retirement plans.
Led by Todd McCaffray, CFP®, our corporate plan services are backed by years of focused expertise in the area of corporate retirement plans.
Contact us for a free consultation.
Key Considerations for Plan Sponsors and other plan Fiduciaries
Company Retirement Plan Consulting Services
- Investment Review:
- As a 3(21) Co-Investment Fiduciary, Koenig Financial Group will help provide the employer and plan fiduciaries with investment recommendation and investment monitoring to provide the essential resources necessary to make prudent decisions
- As a 3(38) Investment Fiduciary, Koenig Financial Group will be the plan fiduciary responsible for implementing, monitoring, and managing the investment lineup offered to employees
- Investment Policy Statement Monitoring, & Guidance
- Plan Fee Benchmarking
- Investment Fee Benchmarking
- Recordkeeper & Administrator Fee Benchmarking
- Third-Party Administrator (TPA) Fee Benchmarking
- Advisor Fee Benchmarking
- Provider Fee Benchmarking and RFP services
- Negotiate Provider Fees, Structure, and Services
- Vendor Management & Oversight
- Support employer plan administrators and sponsor fiduciaries with vendor management and oversight
- Oversight, Benchmarking, and Plan Design guidance
- Plan Governance
- Creation of and Support to the Investment Plan Committee
- Development and Maintenance of Investment Policy Statement
- Fiduciary Education to Plan Sponsors and Committee Members
- Training and best practices for new Plan Administrators and Plan Fiduciaries
- Actively monitoring regulatory changes and developments on the company’s behalf
- Employee Education – Group Meetings and/or 1-on-1
- Structured and timely education for individuals and groups according to company requirements
Securities and Advisory services offered through Harbour Investments, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Koenig Financial Group AND HARBOUR Investments, Inc. are separate companies. Securities Licensed in (AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, ID, MA, MI, MO, NV, NH, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI)
This site is published for residents of the United States and is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security or product that may be referenced herein. Persons mentioned on this website may only offer services and transact business and/or respond to inquiries in states or jurisdictions in which they have been properly registered or are exempt from registration. Not all products and services referenced on this site are available in every state, jurisdiction or from every person listed.